By Cynthia de Lorenzi, author, Your What’s Next Journal.
As we roll out Your 2021 What’s Next Journal, I’ll be sharing monthly affirmations from the pages of each month’s Spirit section. We hope that you will take a look at the affirmations we are sharing for the month, repeat the ones that fit what you are feeling at the moment, then, as you get more comfortable with the art of Affirmations, begin to write your own.
Let these Affirmations guide you! As you repeat them, scribble, doodle, and draw freely about the thoughts and images that these powerful words conjure up. Move your intuitive thoughts into your hands and move the pen, paint whatever unconsciously, even with your eyes open or closed, to freely move healing in through and out of your body and consciousness.
Cynthia’s Affirmations of the Month: May
- Today I let go of stress and dispatch it out into the universe to dissolve into nothingness.
- I sit quietly to check into my mind and body and focus on being relaxed and calm.
- It is easy for me to relax my body and calm my mind
- It is easy for me to let go of fear and worry.
- I take long, deep breaths that calm and relax me.
- I am at peace with myself and know that I am always in the presence of my own greater good.
- I am not judgmental of myself or others. I know that we are always trying our best
- It is easy for me to forgive myself and others
- I am grateful for all that I have
- I am at peace with myself
- I choose to see obstacles as opportunities and not roadblocks
- I know that I am worthy of love and find it easy to love myself and treat myself with kindness
- When I feel overwhelmed, I know that it is safe to find help and support
- I easily choose positive thoughts to quiet negative thoughts