February 2020: A Note from Hope — Paulo Coelho inspired millions of readers around the world and became one of the most beloved storytellers of our time with the international bestselling phenomenon The Alchemist.
Now, in the beloved companion to his classic, The Warrior of The Light: A Manual, invites us to live out our dreams to embrace the uncertainty of life, and to rise to our own unique destiny.
In his inimitable style, Coelho shows readers how to embark upon The Way of the Warrior: the one who appreciates the miracle of being alive, the one who accepts failure, and the one whose quest leads him to become the person he wants to be.
Scroll down for inspirational ideas to keep you strong!
And click here to learn about one of Coelho’s new books about Mata Hari entitled, The Spy.
From Paulo Coelho’s: The Warrior of The Light: A Manual
- “Behind the mask of ice that people wear, there beats a heart of fire.”
- “Of all the ways we have found to hurt ourselves, the worse has been through love. We are always suffering because of someone who doesn’t love us, or someone who has left us, or someone who won’t leave us. If we are alone, it is because no one wants us…”
- “In order to have faith in his own path, he does not need to prove that someone else’s path is wrong.”
- “I’ve been through all this before,’ he says to his heart.Yes, you have been through all this before,’ replies his heart. ‘But you have never been beyond it.”
- “Warriors of light are not perfect.Their beauty lies in accepting this fact and still desiring to grow and to learn.”
- “A Warrior knows that an angel and a devil are both competing for his sword hand. The devil says: “You will weaken. You will not know exactly when. You are afraid.” The angel says: “You will weaken. You will not know exactly when. You are afraid.” The Warrior is surprised. Both the angel and the devil have said the same thing. The devil continues: “Let me help you.” And the angel says: “I will help you.” At that moment the Warrior understands the difference. The words may be the same but these two allies are completely different. And he chooses the angel’s hand.”
- Because he believes in miracles, miracles begin to happen. Because he is sure that his thoughts can change his life, his life begins to change. Because he is certain that he will find love, love appears.”