Welcome to my newest entrepreneurial creation: #Goals App. I am so excited to share this with you, as this App gives you an easy-to-access way to learn everything I have — in a fraction of the time, and with all the support you’ll need to achieve tremendous success. Cool, right?
BLUF (bottom line up front): The #Goals App is a crowdsourcing platform that creates a safe space where you can discover, create, maintain, and share personal goals. With this incredible tool, you will also be able to create powerful Goal Roadmaps, connect with mentors that have traveled your path before — and accomplish your goals in a shorter time period than you could imagine.
What is the problem the #Goals App is trying to solve? “So many people have dreams and aspirations to reach their giant, improbable goals — such as starting a business, losing weight, investing, buying a house,” knows Angela Mitchell, creator of the #Goals App and author of “Start Before You Are Ready.” The problem: They don’t know where or how to begin.
- Here’s the hard truth: “Many others have traveled similar paths, successfully reaching their goals,” Angela explains. “That’s why I created this app! It helps match individuals who need help on their journeys with mentors who can provide feedback, suggestions, share pitfalls and lessons learned — and offer sage advice to make your journey as efficient as possible.”
- Are you one of those people who has trouble asking for help? “I suffer from the same problem! That’s why I created this app, which takes the nerve-racking aspect away of initiating the request for help and creates a safe and quick way to solicit that feedback.”
What you’ll get when you buy into the #Goals App Program:
- A Goal Plan Repository: You don’t have to re-invent the wheel. Search for goal roadmaps already created in the app, and customize them as your own for FREE.
- Networking opportunities: You’ll find mentors who will help you achieve your goals and also people who have the same goal. These powerful connections may help you find a partner to go on your journey.
- Risk Reduction: Use our preset step-by-step roadmaps as a starting point to reduce the guesswork and mitigate risk. This will help you figure out what you need to do next because the #Goals App also enables the community to offer suggestions and help you overcome obstacles in your path.
- A Powerful Support System: People who have downloaded the #Goals App are just like you — they want to reach that next level in their lives. And you need to know each other!
- Marketing and Consultation: Whether you understand marketing or not, #Goals App mentors can help you achieve your goals. This creates a win/win situation, for a personal trainer or nutritionist will offer services to people who want to lose weight. A realtor, loan officer, or home inspector will offer their services to people who have a goal to buy a house. It’s a win for them because you may become a client or refer them to one, and it’s a win for you because you are learning, growing, networking, and helping others accomplish their important goals.
Are you ready to achieve your dreams? Stay tuned for more!