A Note from Marguerita Cheng, CFP® Pro — It was a pleasure to interview Jennifer Rutley on the June 25th episode of Margaritas with Marguerita, when the principal of the Hidden Insights Group and I discussed:
- Her research focused on increasing the number of successful female financial advisors and why she decided to take it on.
- Some of the common challenges female advisors face throughout their careers
- How financial institutions and advisory firms can enable female advisor success
- Ideas that have emerged from her research and experience on how firms accelerate progress in this space
- What she is doing next to help make an impact
About Jennifer: With a relentless focus on customer needs, a collaborative problem-solving approach, and a passion for putting insights into action, Jen is a proven strategic leader. She has worked with countless financial advisors and several of the Fortune 500 companies that service them but has now set her eyes on a new project – one that propels this industry forward to serve its clients more effectively. This endeavor dives deep into increasing the number of successful female financial advisors. Jennifer has completed her first research phase and is excited to share her findings and insights. “With so much opportunity to innovate an industry that is slow to change, I see female financial advisors as one of the primary catalysts to transforming advice for the future,” she insists.
About Margaritas with Marguerita: Every Friday at 5pm EST, we invite you to start the weekend off right with 15 minutes of financial tips by Rita Cheng, CFP® Pro — a certified financial planner on a mission to help all women flex their financial muscles. Based on the information from Rita’s upcoming book, “Diary of a CFP® Pro,” this show is also part of a webinar series that Rita will be teaching through www.InkandescentWomen.com.
Thank you! — Rita, www.MargueritaCheng.com
#MargaritaswithMarguerita / #DiaryofaCFPPro / #BeInkandescent