Get ready for NDLW 2022! (National Distance Learning Week)
This year’s theme: Leadership Across All Aspects of Distance Learning
We invite you to join us November 7th through the 11th for a week of complimentary webinars as part of the 15th annual National Distance Learning Week hosted by USDLA. There will be two USDLA-Partner-sponsored sessions per day, plus affiliated events from worldwide content producers.
Goals of the Conference:
- Generate greater awareness and appreciation for distance learning;
- Celebrate distance learning applications in K-12, telehealth, higher education, corporate, and government/military;
- Discuss current issues and emerging trends;
- Highlight best practices;
- Recognize leaders in the field.
NDLW is also celebrated by USDLA state chapters, schools, colleges, universities, and corporations, including Asia-Pacific Online Distance Education Week and European Distance Learning Week.
Affiliate Programming: If your school, college, or corporation is planning to conduct an affiliate local NDLW event to celebrate and promote the field of online learning, please:
- Schedule your affiliate event in the morning, allowing for attendance of the national event in the afternoon
- Email Valary Oleinik and request the official 2022 NDLW logo
- Display the logo on your webpage
- Link back to our USDLA 2022 NDLW page, and we’ll link to your affiliate event page
Questions? Contact NDLW producer Valary Oleinik at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022 National Conference Attendees
You are welcome to watch all of the incredible, information-packed video recordings, which are now available in the members-only login area on usdla.org.
To access the recordings:
- Select Login from the main menu at www.usdla.org
- Select the Video Assets option in the drop-down from the Resources page menu
Note: These assets are for members only.
Not a member? Please join us: https://usdla.org/membership/levels/
Join us next year: Mark your calendar for July 17-20 in 2023!