A Note from Marguerita Cheng, CFP® Pro — Hello friends! What a pleasure it was to talk tonight with Lili A. Vasileff, CFP®, a master analyst in financial forensics.
About Lili: A specialist in matrimonial litigation, this Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA®) is President of Wealth Protection Management based in Greenwich, CT. She is a trained mediator, collaborative financial specialist, and qualified litigation expert. She trains divorce professionals in the Collaborative process and teaches on financial topics regularly at the New York City Bar Association.
Lili is also a nationally recognized expert practitioner, speaker, writer, and author of four books:
- Money & Divorce: The Essential Roadmap to Mastering Financial Decisions, published by the American Bar Association
- The Ultimate Divorce Organizer: The Complete Interactive Guide to Achieving the Best Legal, Financial and Personal Divorce
- The Divorce Planner Checklist
- Divorce & Separation, the Connecticut Edition
A co-president of the National Association of Divorce Financial Planners (ADFP), Lili’s numerous awards include the prestigious 2013 Pioneering Award for outstanding public advocacy and leadership in the field of divorce financial planning, the Women’s Choice Award as a highly recommended Financial Advisor by Women for Women since 2017; CEO Today Business Woman of the Year Award since 2018; Five Star Wealth Manager Award for last 13 years, the Best Wealth Protection Manager 2019 – Northeast USA and Recognized Leader in Divorce Finance 2019 by Wealth & Money Management, and Marquis Who’s Who Albert Nelson Lifetime Achievement Award.
On tonight’s show Rita will ask Lili about:
- What inspired her to become a divorce financial planner
- What exactly is divorce financial planning, and why is it important
- What is the single biggest regret most women have about their divorce?
- Are there do-overs?
- How divorce financial planning empowers people for a better financial future
Learn more about Lili’s work at wealthprotectionmanagement.com.