A Note from Tracy Schott, host, Voices4Change Radio Show — I am thrilled to feature on the Voices4Change Radio show fellow filmmaker Martine Melloul. I know you’ll be as fascinated as I am to learn about this French woman’s journey from executive VP of the billion-dollar fashion house BCBG MAX AZRIA to her decision to pursue her passion for entertainment, and founding her own production company Kali Pictures.
On this episode of the Voices4Change Show, Martine shares:
- How and why she moved to the US after a call with a fashion mogul
- What made her want to make the leap from working for a global fashion firm to launching a movie production company
- What is the magic that makes her want to turn a script into a feature film or TV show?
- What advice does she have for other women who want to get into the movie, or fashion, business?
- What keeps her going? And what’s next for Martine and her company, Kali Pictures?